PENGARUH CURRENT RATIO, DEBT TO ASSET RATIO, TOTAL ASSET TURNOVER, NET PROFIT MARGIN DAN RETURN ON ASSET TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN LABA PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2013-2014

oktatinus, oktatinus PENGARUH CURRENT RATIO, DEBT TO ASSET RATIO, TOTAL ASSET TURNOVER, NET PROFIT MARGIN DAN RETURN ON ASSET TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN LABA PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2013-2014. PENGARUH CURRENT RATIO, DEBT TO ASSET RATIO, TOTAL ASSET TURNOVER, NET PROFIT MARGIN DAN RETURN ON ASSET TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN LABA PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2013-2014. (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
Text
Oktatinus-140462201056-FE-2018.pdf

Download (518kB) | Preview
Official URL: https://fe.umrah.ac.id/

Abstract

Financial report serves as a means of information suggesting that the condition of company, the financial ratio can be used to determine proft groeth. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of current ratio, debt to asset ratio, total asset turnover, net profit margin, and return on asset on profit growth at manufacturing companies in Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2013-2014. Sampling method of this research is purposive sampling and obtained 24 samples that meet the criteria, from there as many as 48 companies are obtained into the observation data. The analysis technique used in this research is multiple linear regression analysis. The result of this study indicates that simultaneously variable current ratio, debt to asset ratio, total asset turnover, net profit margin, and return on asset affect the profit growth. Partially, variable total asset turnover, and return on asset have an effect on profit growth, meanwhile current ratio, debt to asset ratio and net profit margin not have effect on profit growth. The value of determination test (Adjusted R Square) is 0.277, this means that the independent variables (current ratio, debt to asset ratio, total asset turnover, net profit margin, and return on asset) can explain dependent variable (profit growth) of 27.7%. Meanwhile, the remaining 72.3% is explained by other variables outside the research model.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Division: Faculty of Law, Arts and Social Sciences > School of Management
Depositing User: Oktatinus Oktatinus
Date Deposited: 10 Aug 2018 04:30
Last Modified: 10 Aug 2018 04:30
URI: http://repository.umrah.ac.id/id/eprint/1378

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item