Pengaruh Return on Asset, Debt to Equity Ratio, Kepemilikan Manajerial Dan Kepemilikan Institusional Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di BEI Tahun 2013-2015

sandra hadi putra, sandra hadi putra Pengaruh Return on Asset, Debt to Equity Ratio, Kepemilikan Manajerial Dan Kepemilikan Institusional Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di BEI Tahun 2013-2015. Pengaruh Return on Asset, Debt to Equity Ratio, Kepemilikan Manajerial Dan Kepemilikan Institusional Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di BEI Tahun 2013-2015. (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
Text
SANDRA HADI PUTRA-110462201265-FE-2018.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
Official URL: htpps://fe.umrah.ac.id

Abstract

This study was conducted to examine the effect of variable Return On Assets, Debt To Equity Ratio, Managerial Ownership and Institutional Ownership on Dividend Policies in Manufacturing Companies Registered on the IDX for the 2013-2015 period. Purposive sampling is used in this study with the following criteria: (1) Manufacturing companies that have been listed on the IDX, (2) Manufacturing companies have financial statements, (3) Manufacturing companies have profits, (4) Manufacturing companies that distribute dividends, (5) Companies Manufacturing has a managerial and institutional ownership structure, (6) Financial reports are presented in rupiahs, (7) Samples and company data needed are available. The sample in this study were 12 companies out of 143 manufacturing companies listed on the IDX. Multiple regression analysis and hypothesis testing using t-statistics, are used in this study to test the partial regression coefficients and f-statistics to test the effect together with a significant level of 5%. In addition to this classic assumption test is used which includes normality test, multicolinearity test, heteroscedasticity test and autocorrelation test. Test results simultaneously independent variables affect the dependent variable and the independent variable in the form of return on assets, debt to equity ratio, managerial ownership and institutional ownership can explain the dependent variable dividend policy (DPR) of 42.2% and the remaining 57.8% explained by other variables outside this research. While testing the hypothesis partially addressing that Return On Assets, Managerial Ownership and Institutional Ownership have a significant effect on Dividend Policy, while Debt To Equity Ratio has no effect on Dividend Policy.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Division: Faculty of Law, Arts and Social Sciences > School of Art
Depositing User: sandra hadi putra putra
Date Deposited: 15 Aug 2018 03:38
Last Modified: 15 Aug 2018 03:38
URI: http://repository.umrah.ac.id/id/eprint/1465

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item